- The student will have to fill the Prescribed Application Form attached with the Prospectus and can be obtained by paying Rs. 100.00 for general category candidates and for Rs.25.00 for SC/BC candidates from the college counter. The prospectus can also be obtained by sending a demand draft of Rs. 150/-(one hundred and fifty only) in favour of Principal,
CRM Jat College, Hisar. The Admission Form can also be downloaded from our college website.
The downloaded form should accompany a Demand Draft of Rs. 100.00 drawn in favour of Principal
CRM Jat College, Hisar payable at Hisar.
- The candidates should fill the form carefully. They must mention their cast and category specifically.
- The candidate will be responsible himself/herself for rejection of the admission form if he/she does not give correct and complete information.
- The completed form must accompany the following items:
- Attested photo copies of examination passed
- Matriculation Certificate for date of birth
- Character Certificate
- Two Passport Size Photographs affixed at required places in the form.
- Photocopy of proof if applying under reserved
- The candidates from other universities should submit
the following documents also.
- Inter university migration certificate
- Eligibility certificate
- Original DMC of examination
- The seats are limited in courses/classes/subjects. The admission is based on merit & availability of seats. The list of short listed candidates will be displayed on the notice board. There will be no separate intimation to candidates.
- The college is liable to cancel the admission of any candidate without
assigning any reason.
- The seats are reserved for SC/ST/BC/EXM/Phy.
Handicapped person according to the rules of K. U. Kurukshetra.
- The college will not be responsible if Kurukshetra University rejects the admission of an applicant for hiding information or for giving false/incomplete information
- All the admissions are provisional.
- Every candidate must give the following Undertaking :
"I solemnly declare that the information detailed by me in the Admission Form is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein. I also do undertake to abide by all the rules, regulations and instructions of the College
and also of the University. I am taking admission in the College
provisionally at my own risk and responsibility subject to confirmation of my admission by the College/University. If, at any stage, I
will be declared ineligible and my admission is cancelled by the University ab initio, I will abide by the orders of the University and forego every right to claim for it."
Rules for changing faculty/subject
Eligibility for Admission
B.A./B.Sc./B.Com I :
- Permission will not be granted to change subject/faculty without the permission of Principal
- To change subject/faculty , the prescribed application form should be submitted to the In charge, Time Table.
A candidate can seek admission to B. A./B. Sc./B. Com
I if he/she has passed Sr. Sec. Examination or equivalent as recognized by K. U. Kurukshetra with English as a compulsory subject.
Minimum marks in Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination for admission to B. A./B. Sc./B. Com I
- B. Sc. I : 40%
- B. Com. I : 40%
- B. A. I : 33%
B. A./ B. Sc./ B. Com. II & III :
- Due to limited seats , admission will be
strictly on merit based.
- The candidate will have to pass English
subject in the year of admission to T.D.C. - I if he/she has not passed the same in 10+2 or equivalent at the time of admission .
The candidates who have passed B. A./B. Sc./B. Com
I or II from Kurukshetra University or any other equivalent examination recognized by K. U. K. are eligible to take admission to B. A./B. Sc./B. Com II & III
Self Finance Course : BCA, BMC, BTM, MA, M.COM & B.P.Ed.
- BCA : 50% marks in +2 with Mathematics.
- BMC : 50% marks in +2 in any steam.
- BTM : 50% marks with English from Haryana Board of School Education or any other based
recognized equivalent thereto.
- B.PED (1 Year) :
A person who possesses the University
qualification shall be eligible to join the
B.A./B.Sc./B.Com of this University or an examination recognized as equivalent therewith atleast 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST) and having passed English as one of the subject except for B.Sc and B.Com students.
- B.A. with health and Physical Education as one of the subjects in the three years degree course with atleast 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) in the aggregate.
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.E) three year degree course/B.Sc. (Physical Education, Health Education and Sports) with atleast 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST) in the aggregate.
Provided that a candidate who has not participated atleast in the Inter-University/National Level Tournaments in the games recognized by the A.I.U. from time to time will not be eligible for admission. In case of Yoga, only Inter-University participation will be considered.
Provided further that the candidate who has participated in National Level Tournament, he/she must have won the 1st position in the State Championship or Inter-Collegiate Championship in the concerned game in which the National Level Certificate has not been obtained.
Provided further that all the eligible candidates of B.P.Ed will be required to qualify the Physically Efficiency Test (PET). The candidates who have participated at International level will be exempted from the PET. Physically Efficiency Test of Girls will be held on 10.07.07 and of Boys on 11.07.07 at 9.00 a.m. in the Department of Physical Education.
(i) The minimum eligibility condition of 45% marks in the qualifying examination can be relaxed by 5% (40% for SC/ST) in case who have won position at the Inter-University/National Level.
(ii) Candidates laving computer win the qualifying exams and admission in B.PEd
(iii) Physical handicapped candidates will not be concerned for admission and B.PED. course.
Information and Guidelines After Admission
A) Inter University Migration Rules
Students coming from any other University/ board desirous to take admission will have to submit the transfer( migration) certificate latest by November 30th.
B) Class Test , Assignment & Attendance in Class
- There will be an internal assessment of 20 marks or 20% marks at the graduation level (I to IV semester) and of 10 marks or 10% for the Vth and VIth Semester as per the university rules.The Details are as follows
- There will be two monthly class tests of 10 marks each in each semester and the time duration for the same will be one hour(for Vth & VI semester).
- As per the rules of Kurukshetra University,Kurukshetra,Internal Assessment will be of 20 marks.5 marks will be given on the basis of attendance in the class and 15 marks will be given on the basis of student's performance in the class tests & assignments(For I,II,III and IVth Semester).